Friday, January 1, 2010

Project Declutter

To begin, I will not attempt to plan the whole year at once. I will focus on one month at a time, with the plans being made on the first of each month. Here is the plan for de-cluttering my home, my health, my spirituality and my sanity for January.

Kitchen, one drawer and one cabinet at a time, starting today, January 1, 2010.
An ideal time to do this would be with my iPod in my ears, and lots of wine in my system, so the task will not overwhelm me so much.

I will spend time every morning with a quick chakra balance and a thank you to the Universe. I will observe the sabbats and esbats, even if only with a quick acknowledging prayer of just saying “Hi.”. I will consciously calm myself and keep a “just float downstream” attitude and not let myself get worked up about things over which I have no control. Spells, certain jewelry, colors and stones are positive focuses to aid me in this.

I will walk a minimum of 10 miles per week.

I will decrease the junk food and increase the raw vegetables, fruits, whole grains.

I will start now.

7 comments:

JKB said...

You can do this! I'm cheering you on!

Susanna said...

I was inspired by this to do some decluttering myself after reading

Diddle94 ;) said...

Rock out! Your reward for completing this will be to help me figure out how to do the same at Chez L'erable. You've probably been too polite to notice that every drawer in my house is a 'junk' drawer, I'm just saying...

Alex Pendragon said...

Hun, this post is getting OLD...........hehe

Jeffrey said...

Hey, workin' gurrl :-) Been a long time since I seen you guys! You need to meet my new husband, whom you'll absolutely adore. Cheers! Let's try and get together sometime soon, eh?

Love,
Raybob

Susanna said...

Hey beautiful
hope all is well

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

nice one i enjoyed this post thanks